Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I shall pour out my heart and soul as it is to you and you shall attempt to comprehend its whimsical thoughts...

GOOD - Good is subjective. Even though something may seem bat at one moment, it may serve a greater purpose for the better. Is it good to criticize someone? Maybe not, but it may help them grow more than flattery would. It forms a conclusion I often find myself unfit to make.
Good is living in the moment. having fun. never regretting. or second guessing. it is acceptance. and strength.

ART - A state of mind, an expression, realizing, individuality. It is everywhere and defines the world. It is personal. It comes from the heart. It should not be judged.

PHOTO - A reflection, brief glimpse of history, reminds me of ghosts because a picture holds not what is happening, but what has happened. It is thoughts. and memories.

ME FIRST QUARTER - I was slightly over confident. I didn't really think about why something made a good picture - just whether it did or not. My mindjust works that way... I did not take very many pictures of the same subject ether. I had no doubts that they would come out. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing seeing as all of them have thus far. (with the exception of my light exposed roll) I also shot more film in first marking period because of the longer days. Now when i get home from school its almost dark but i hope that changes as the days grow longer again. :-)



My kitty's water dish was covered in snow!

1 comment:

Daphne Longo-Okcuoglu said...

lovely writing...your words here are like poems. Digital class is going to work with text - maybe if you want and we have time in class you can use some of what you wrote here to incorporate into your photos...I think you do this quite naturally, unconsciously anyway...