Monday, March 23, 2009

Hey people! so as some of you may know, i went out to Nevada for the week and my brother and I combined took over 800 photos!!! So. I am understandably not going to show you all of them, but here are a few anyways! :-)

this was out of the plane window. because clouds are one of my favorite things EVER!


yay for flowers :-)

and the ceiling had flowers on it too. it was a very colorful hotel i must say.

So i discovered how to keep the shutter open longer for night photos, unfortuatly that means the camera needs to be kept very still, which did not work very well for me. *this was the best one of like 10*
This one was cool, no editing i swear, that was the reflection through the window.


TRAIN!!!!



I love roads. They're such good story tellers.


OMG THIS WAS THE COOLEST TREE EVER!!!!
in the middle of absolute nowhere, there was this huge tree covered in shoes. it was so amazing! but my dad didn't want to drive late at night so unfortunately i didn't get to go picture crazy T.T






and some pretty flowers.

This way to the edge of the earth. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And thats all for today folks come back again in a year and maybe there will be something more. :-P

No comments: